Laser Electrical Carrum Downs became members of FTMA Australia a few years ago and this month they have decided to up their membership to Bronze Sponsorship as they see great value in the Association.
Dave Gibson, the CEO of Laser Electrical Carrum Downs joined us at the National Conference on the Gold Coast in March and recognised the importance of networking with fabricators and machinery companies as he can provide specialised end to end solutions for the frame and truss industry and has done so for the past 2 decades on a national scale.
Even though the sponsorship is from the Carrum Downs franchise of Laser Electrical, the parent company itself is national and Dave has extensive networks throughout the country ready, willing and highly experienced in operating in the frame and truss area.
The key areas Laser Electrical Carrum Downs provide are:
- 24/7 machine breakdown servicing.
- Safety upgrades and servicing.
- Machine design and construction.
- Plant and equipment relocation.
- PLC upgrades and efficiency improvements.
Some of their major projects include:
- Flood restoration works for JH Williams where they fully restored the equipment for the C4 roller press table including panel rebuilds, drive refurbishments and safety upgrades.
- PLC systems upgrade for redundant and obsolete systems to interface with new plant automation and updated PLC’s to multiple Autowall systems in a NSW truss plant.
- New plant fit-outs for Direct Timber and Dahlsens Truss Plants.
- Emergency response support for Vekta Advanced Automation.
FTMA has introduced Dave and his team at Laser Electrical Carrum Downs to Hundegger, Multinail, Pryda, MiTek and Vekta Automation to name a few as they are always happy to help as sub-contractors or work directly with plants on all your electrical needs.
If you have any electrical issues or would like to discuss their services more please contact David on 1300 340 346 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, they can assist the national industry and are specialists in electrical services for our sector!