With some of the highest energy rates in the world, it is unsurprising that many Australian businesses are buckling under pressure. Rising energy costs and a complete lack of direction from governing bodies, have given rise to a rather uncertain time for industries.
As a result, many businesses within the construction sector have opted for solar solutions as an alternate energy source. A surge in operational costs have forced many to reconsider their energy position and implement more efficient systems such as solar.
Choice Energy has helped a variety of businesses within the industry with their solar requirements. As a quality service provider, we pride ourselves at offering premium solar assessment and installation services, with guaranteed results.
Our turnkey solar solutions include:
- Determining eligibility for solar by reviewing bill and roof space
- Producing a solar feasibility assessment outlining the costs and payback period
- Seeking and securing government grants* to put towards funding the system
- Undertaking site and electrical engineering inspections, processing finance applications (if required) and applying for grid connection, and coordinating installation
- Monitoring your system ongoing post installation, ensuring it’s working as it should.
As FTMA’s energy partner, Choice Energy has helped construction businesses save on their energy costs, with Trevaskis Engineering expected to save $1.4 million over the next 25 years. Find out if they can do this for you too!
What benefits are you eligible for, as Choice Energy’s solar partner?
- An expert energy management consultant will help you reduce your energy spend
- Your business will operate more efficiently energy-wise, and will help you take a more sustainable stand in the market.
- You will have a competitive advantage over your competitors who still depend on the wholesale power grid, once your system is paid off and the power you generate is yours.
- Your business will be eligible for government grants and incentives.
- There will be a back-up power source and your system will be transportable, in case you move to a new site.
Learn more about how commercial solar can benefit your business below.